Want to collaborate with Scandinavian Mariner Magazine?
The Magazine is looking for more talented writers, photographers, bloggers, videographers, influencers and experts to collaborate alongside us in making Scandinavian Mariner Magazine the most forward thinking Yachting Magazine in Europe.
If you, or if someone you know, has a story to tell that is both relevant and entertaining to our readers, lets hear about it!
Our requirements are simple. We are searching for people from all backgrounds who have the ability to impress, surprise and inspire others through authentic storytelling in the digital format.
We are also looking for well connected and sympathetic individuals who can help our partners grow their businesses on top of some of the great content we create.
Send us a few words!
Immerse yourself in all our content
- Aug 7, 2017 Cruising and Social Media
- Aug 7, 2017 The Great Scandinavian Mariner Yachting Survey
- Aug 7, 2017 Book Review - The Complete Ocean Skipper by Tom Cunliffe
- Aug 8, 2017 Boat Show Season 2017 - Coming Up
- Aug 9, 2017 The X-Factor
- Aug 9, 2017 Sven Yrvind - Legendary Small Boat Designer from Sweden
- Aug 10, 2017 Famous explorers ship returns home to Norway after being stuck in ice for 85 years
- Aug 10, 2017 You think you need a big yacht for cruising in Norway? Think again.
- Aug 12, 2017 Nautor`s Swan-A Nordic Legend
- Aug 13, 2017 Seacocks & Through Hulls - A Dangerous Romance
- Aug 17, 2017 Sail & Bike and Historical Trains in the Aurlandsfjord in Norway
- Aug 22, 2017 Back to basics - The Golden Globe Race 2018
- Aug 25, 2017 Another Nordic beauty from Baltic Yachts-The Pink Gin VI
- Aug 29, 2017 Why do we talk about the weather so much?
- Aug 31, 2017 A frightened man, a bucket and a pack of butter
- Sep 3, 2017 Welcome to Scandinavian Mariner Magazine!
- Sep 5, 2017 The best time to polish and wax your boat is now - How to maintain your yacht like a professional.
- Sep 6, 2017 Is the best motorboat a sailboat without a mast? The Loxo 32 from Pogo is here!
- Sep 8, 2017 Your insight is wanted!
- Sep 8, 2017 A,B or C? Demystifying Boat Design Categories
- Sep 12, 2017 Planning on sailing to Scandinavia? We want to hear from you!
- Sep 15, 2017 Bird watching -a must if you sail to Norway!
- Sep 19, 2017 Sailing in Scandinavia with a pirate onboard - An interview with French cruisers François & Valérie
- Sep 25, 2017 VHF - a diverse communications device you are not using enough?
- Sep 28, 2017 Winter is coming. Find some solace in these inspirational sailing blogs and videos
- Oct 3, 2017 Norwegian to sail Alone Around the World with the Golden Globe Race-Interview
- Oct 4, 2017 Stopping theft in the yachting world helped by stolen bikes!
- Oct 5, 2017 BREXIT force the 2018 Golden Globe Race move to Les Sables d’Olonne, France
- Oct 8, 2017 Oslo to the rescue for Kiwi couple stranded among selfie sticks!
- Oct 10, 2017 Scandinavian Mariner Magazine - now in Apple News
- Oct 13, 2017 Artificially Intelligent Sailing Yachts in the Near Future?
- Oct 17, 2017 The Digital Economy and Future of the Sailing Industry - Where is the Tesla of Yachting?
- Oct 26, 2017 Wintering onboard a sailboat in Scandinavia
- Nov 3, 2017 How do I choose the right cruising sailboat?
- Nov 7, 2017 Single-Handed Winter Sailing on The North Sea. An interview with Erik Aanderaa
- Nov 14, 2017 Making Sailing Even More Sustainable With Solar Powered Docks
- Nov 17, 2017 22 years and 2500 hours at sea in the Musto Ocean Jacket. A Review by the Editor.
- Nov 25, 2017 Hallberg-Rassy 340 - A New Small Family Cruiser from Sweden
- Nov 27, 2017 Want to collaborate with Scandinavian Mariner Magazine?
- Nov 30, 2017 Winter is here! Find solace in inspirational sailing blogs and videos- Part 2
- December 2017
- Jan 2, 2018 Dream Yachts - First part in a series by Scandinavian Mariner Magazine
- Jan 3, 2018 Dream Yachts Part II - A series
- Jan 11, 2018 Dream Yachts Part III - A Series
- Jan 20, 2018 A breakthrough in documenting Rouge Waves?
- Jan 23, 2018 Why sailors should fall in love to save the worlds oceans! An interview with Fredrik Myhre of the WWF
- Jan 25, 2018 An interview with Mia & Andy from 59 degrees north about their yacht, life and future plans
- February 2018
- Mar 9, 2018 Big interview with the President of Allures, Outremer, Garcia and Gunboat Yachts - Part One
- Mar 9, 2018 Part 2 of the interview with the President of Allures, Outremer, Garcia and Gunboat Yachts
- Mar 9, 2018 Part 3 of the interview with the President of Allures, Outremer, Garcia and Gunboat Yachts
- Mar 20, 2018 The Entire Coastline Of Norway - Singlehanded 1000 Miles In a 4 Meter Dinghy - The Adventures of Magne Klann
- Mar 23, 2018 How to prepare and maintain your yacht like a professional
- April 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 3, 2018 How to make make money while sailing! One great interview with Sailopreneur Founder Elin Rose
- Jun 6, 2018 The 7 New Sailing Gadgets & Gear to get in 2018 and How to Use Them
- Jun 18, 2018 All About The New ClubSwan 36 - Fast, Furious and Electric
- Jun 25, 2018 Using the Leica SL for Sailing and Yachting Photography
- Jun 30, 2018 The Restoration of a Herreshoff Classic - A Full Documentary by Alison Langley
- Aug 6, 2018 Sailing the New Swan 78 with the legendary Germán Frers
- Aug 22, 2018 A Contessa 26 Story
- Sep 3, 2018 Has sailing died?